Superior Marine Fire Suppression
Coverage from 25-485 cu. ft. (0.7-13.7 m3) for engine rooms, machinery spaces, and other enclosed spaces for Class B fires.
- Fire protection fluid with very low Global Warming Potential (GWP <1)
- Low toxicity in a properly designed system (no harm to personnel)
- No damage to sensitive equipment
- Not targeted for emission reduction or phase-out
- Factory Mutual and USCG Approved
Selecting Your System
- Choose either the CU (automatic) or MU Series (manual/automatic).
- Determine the volume of your engine compartment in cubic feet or cubic meters, L × W × H.
- When in doubt, always choose the model that covers greater volume to ensure adequate protection.
- Determine the pull cable length, if equipped.
Ready to Install
Each Fireboy system includes a heavy-duty powder coated steel shelf bracket system, helm display and owner’s manual.
With optional angle adapter CAA-0285-01
Fireboy High-Temperature Manual Discharge Cables are fire-resistant and are required for all MU Systems installations. Sold separately.